- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TajHosting and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you may able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TajHosting. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TajHosting takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions
- The terms parent, “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to TajHosting. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- ‘Customer’ shall mean a person (including any entity or association of person) who has subscribed to the services after completing the required formalities i.e. making necessary payment and getting the services activated on TajHosting.
- ‘IP Address’ Means operation of Internet Services which require IP address (shared, static or dynamic) for each of the TajHosting Services.
- ‘Domain Name’ is used to identify one or more IP addresses. For example, the domain name TajHosting.in represents about a dozen IP addresses. Domain names are used in URLs to identify particular Web pages.
- ‘Web Hosting’ is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.
- ‘VPS’ Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by TajHosting.
- ‘Services’ shall means all Web Hosting, Domain Name, Servers, Internet Data Center and allied services provided by TajHosting to its customer.
- ‘ICANN’ is the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.
- ‘Business Day’, ‘Working Day’ refers to a working day between Mondays to Friday excluding all Public Holidays.
- ‘Account’ means an account opened with TajHosting for the registration of domain names or for hosting the websites and related services and the payment for such registrations and other services.
Acceptable use Policy
An Acceptable use Policey (AUP) is necessary to ensure our hosting servcies are used fairly and our services operate reliably for all our customers. Resources provided on our hosting services are governed by this AUP. We reserve the right to impose reasonable limits to reduce your usage or pair you with other users utilizing the same or nearly the same amount of usage if we believe your excessive usage is affecting TajHosting services/systems or other users.
AUP may also suspend that client account prior to notify that client if that action is needed to bring stability to our systems/servers. Client suspensions prior to notification by TajHosting is rare and is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misue of our servers.
You will not use TajHosting Services (as determined by TajHosting in its sole and absolute discretion) that :
- Illegal activity
- Drug paraphernalia or
- Hate, violence or racial or ethnic intolerance.
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding TajHosting or TajHosting Services.
That, there will be following restrictions on all the services of the TajHosting by the customer :-
- Customer may not operate Internet Relay Chat (hereinafter referred as “IRC” in short) servers using TajHosting services.
- Customer may not run any IRC robot on any IRC server that might interfere with the Services or otherwise violate this AUP. When logged into any IRC server, customer must comply with the rules and policies established by that IRC’s service administrator.
- Customer must not use any programs that may or will interfere with another’s use of this site or any TajHosting services.
- Customer may not use any TajHosting services to send denial-of-service attacks to any computer or network, or to “flood” any computer or network.
- Customer may not host any type of HYIP, auto surf, proxy, or bit torrent on TajHosting.
- Customer may not use any TajHosting services to make available to third parties for any use other than normal access to that account’s Web site.
- Customer may not use service of the TajHosting to host software download websites or the serving of file downloads. Any websites with bandwidth usage or disk usage consisting mainly of downloads will be suspended.
- Customer may not use service of the TajHosting as an offsite file storage area for any files. Any use of TajHosting services is strictly intended for that account’s Web site only.
- Customer may not use TajHosting Email services for send bulk, spam, promotions e-mails.
That, If TajHosting account is used to violate the Acceptable use Policy or its terms and conditions, the TajHosting reserves the right to terminate its service without notice. The TajHosting prefers to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however, flagrant violations of the Acceptable use Policy will result in immediate termination of service. The failure of TajHosting to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of its right to do so at any time.
TajHosting reserves the right to add further restrictions to customer’s use of the TajHosting services
- That, the customer will not act against the terms and conditions, nor it is permissible under the law. The customer will always work and use the services of the TajHosting with the entire satisfaction and knowledge of the TajHosting. The customer will not involve any such activities which harm to the TajHosting in any manner, even customer will not be allow to do anything in shelter of the TajHosting without prior information and permission in writing.
- That, the customer will comply with the all terms and conditions of TajHosting as mentioned above, if he acts contrary to the terms and conditions, than the TajHosting will be entitle to get the damages and compensation from the customer. That, the TajHosting reserves the right at its discretion to make changes to this policy at any time. Please review website of TajHosting periodically for changes. If customer has any queries concerning the above stated terms and conditions then contact with TajHosting.
- TajHosting supports the protection of intellectual property. If you would like to submit a trademark claim for violation of a mark on which you hold a valid, registered trademark or service mark, or a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, please send email at [email protected]
- TajHosting expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, lock, or modify access to (or control of) any Account or Services (including the right to cancel) for any reason (as determined by TajHosting in its sole and absolute discretion), including but not limited to the following:
- to correct mistakes made by TajHosting in offering or delivering any Services (including any domain name registration)
- to protect the integrity and stability of, and correct mistakes made by, and also to assist with our fraud and abuse detection and prevention efforts
- to comply with court orders against you and/or your domain name or website and applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations
- to comply with requests of law enforcement, including subpoena requests,
- to comply with any dispute resolution process
- to defend any legal action or threatened legal action without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit, or
- to avoid any civil or criminal liability on the part of TajHosting, its owner, as well as TajHosting affiliates, including, but not limited to, instances where you have sued or threatened to sue TajHosting.
- TajHosting expressly reserves the right to login in any client server provided by TajHosting due to check logs, errors or other issues like abuse etc.
- TajHosting expressly reserves the right to review every Account for excessive space and bandwidth utilization, and to terminate.
- TajHosting expressly reserves the right to terminate, without notice to you, any and all Services where, in TajHosting sole discretion, you are harassing or threatening TajHosting and/or its owner.